|BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION|
|Data controller||ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L.|
|Address of the data controller||C/ Salustiano Olózaga 5 3º izquierda, CP 28001, Madrid (Madrid)|
|Purpose||Your data will be used to deal with your requests and provide you with our services.|
|Advertising||We will only process your data with your prior consent, which you can provide by ticking the appropriate box provided for this purpose.|
|Legitimation||Únicamente trataremos sus datos con su consentimiento previo, que podrá facilitarnos mediante la casilla correspondiente establecida al efecto.|
|Addressees||In general, only duly authorised personnel from our organisation have access to the information we ask for.|
|Rights||You have the right to know what information we hold about you, to correct it, and to delete it, as explained in the additional information available on our website.|
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In both Europe and Spain there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our company.
As such, it is incredibly important to us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data we ask you for.
We will be transparent and put you in control of your data, with plain language and clear choices that allow you to decide what we do with your personal information.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions after reading this information.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Who are we?
- Our name: ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L.
- Our Tax ID: B83434241
- Our main activity: THE ACQUISITION AND TRANSFER, BY ANY TITLE, OF RURAL AND URBAN PROPERTY.
- Our address: C/ Salustiano Olózaga 5 3º izquierda, CP 28001, Madrid (Madrid)
- Our contact telephone number: 629749840
- Our contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our website: alteba.com
We’re here to help you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to contact you and to provide you with our services.
They may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal information is necessary for us to be able to interact with you and provide you with our services. In this respect, we will provide you with a number of checkboxes that will allow you to make a clear and simple choice about the use of your personal information.
Who will see the information we ask for?
In general, only duly authorised personnel from our organisation will have access to the information we ask for.
Similarly, those entities that need to have access to your personal information for us to be able to provide you with our services may also have access to it. For example, our bank will know your details if payment for our services is made by credit card or bank transfer.
Public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data to comply with any law will also be aware of your information.
To give you an example, the Tax Law makes it compulsory to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic transactions exceeding a certain amount.
If, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
How will we protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures commensurate with the risks associated with the use of your information.
To this end, we have approved a Data Protection Policy and annual checks and audits are carried out to ensure your personal data is always secure.
Will we send your data to other countries?
There are countries in the world that are safe for your data and others that are not so safe. For example, the European Union is a safe environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not secure from a data protection point of view.
If, in order to provide you with the service, it is essential that we send your data to a country that is not as secure as Spain, we will always request your prior permission and implement effective security measures to reduce the risks associated with sending your personal information to another country.
How long will we keep your data?
We will retain your data for the duration of our relationship and for as long as we are required to do so by law. At the end of the applicable legal periods, we will dispose of it in a secure and environmentally friendly manner.
What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect, and delete it after our relationship has ended, where this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request a transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, together with a photocopy of your ID card, so that we can identify you.
We have specific forms available at our offices for requesting these rights and we offer you our help in filling them in.
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s website (www.agpd.es).
Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later stage?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but no longer wish to receive any more advertising, you can let us know by filling in the objection form available at our offices.
If you feel that your rights have been ignored, where can you make a complaint?
If you feel that your rights have been ignored by us, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: www.agpd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid
- By telephone: Telf. 901 100 099 ó 91 266 35 17
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Will we profile you?
It is our policy not to profile users of our services.
However, there may be situations where, for service, marketing or other purposes, we need to profile information about you. An example might be the use of your purchase or service history to enable us to offer you products or services tailored to your tastes or needs.
In such a case, we will implement effective security measures to protect your information at all times from unauthorised persons seeking to use it for their own benefit.
Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for other activities, we will always ask for your permission beforehand by providing you with clear options to allow you to decide.
Data protection policy
Our commitment to personal data protection: “informed people, protected data”.
The Management / Governing Body of ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. (hereinafter, the Data Controller), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, ensuring the continuous improvement of the Data Controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing rules).
The Data Protection Policy of ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs this Policy and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the controller shall be governed by the following principles, which should serve as a guide and frame of reference for all its staff in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the controller shall implement, both at the time of determination of the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and to integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only personal data which is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: measures ensuring the protection of personal data shall apply throughout the entire information lifecycle.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps shall be taken to ensure that personal data inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed is erased or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the retention period: personal data shall be kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by implementing appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to staff involved in the processing of personal data. During the life cycle of the information, all staff with access to the data shall be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. is communicated to all staff of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all staff of the Data Controller, who must understand and accept it, considering it as their own, with each person being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to their compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of ALTEBA SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L., as many times as deemed necessary in order to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.